The Massachusetts Biotechnology Education Foundation (MassBioEd), founded in 2001, is a non-profit charitable organization committed to supporting science and biotechnology education in Massachusetts through school programs, workforce training, and lifelong learning. MassBioEd is closely affiliated with the Massachusetts Biotechnology Council and helps the Council in fulfilling its goals to nurture the STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) pipeline in Massachusetts.
MassBioEd Strategic Positioning
- MassBioEd is the thought leader, advocate and invaluable resource for Massachusetts' biotechnology education and workforce development.
- MassBioEd is paving the way to integrate cutting-edge and innovative science into classrooms around the Commonwealth.
- MassBioEd educates, encourages, builds enthusiasm and provides creative biotechnology experiences for educators and students.
- MassBioEd goals are to create a biotechnology literate populace, prepare the biotechnology workforce and develop future Massachusetts' biotechnology leaders.
- Because of MassBioEd's unique relationship to the Massachusetts Biotechnology Council and its more than five hundred member companies, MassBioEd is the premier link between biotechnology education and the industry.
Supporting STEM and biotechnology education in Massachusetts through
school programs, workforce training, and lifelong learning.
Careers in Biotech
Looking for information on careers in the biotechnology industry?