Mission & Values
Advance Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- May 26, 2015 DLA Piper Office Hours at District Hall
- May 26, 2015 2015 ABFO National Conference
- May 27, 2015 Boston College- Computerized Systems in Clinical Research (NS 14503)
- May 27, 2015 YEi Start in France: Grow your business in France, a gateway to Europe!
- May 28, 2015 Data-Driven Decision Making for Biotech & Pharma