Mission & Values
To foster a positive environment that enables each biotechnology company to achieve its full potential making Massachusetts a world renowned center for biotechnology.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- March 30, 2015 Health Care Project Management: The Intersection of Strategy, People, and Process
- March 31, 2015 Accelerating R&D Using Real-Time Manufacturing & Adaptive Clinical Trial Designs
- March 31, 2015 FILS Event: Commercialization I: (Marketing, Alliance/Product Management, Business Dev)
- April 1, 2015 M2D2 4th Annual New Venture Competition
- April 1, 2015 MBI Health and Life Science Speaker Series: Diabetes – Our Health, Our Care, Our Future