Mission & Values
Advance Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- August 4, 2015 Biomarkers Part II: Use of Biomarkers in Clinical Development & Regulatory Submission
- August 4, 2015 DLA Piper Office Hours at District Hall
- August 6, 2015 Meet with...National Cancer Institute at JLABS
- August 7, 2015 Are You Putting Me On? The Impact of Wearable Medical Sensors on Health Care Delivery
- August 8, 2015 12th World Congress on Inflammation