Mission & Values
To foster a positive environment that enables each biotechnology company to achieve its full potential making Massachusetts a world renowned center for biotechnology.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- June 15, 2013 2013 In Vitro Biology Meeting
- June 19, 2013 International Partnering Program Info Session for Massachusetts Life Sciences Companies
- June 19, 2013 The Science of Placebo Forum
- June 19, 2013 MassBio Regional Mixer: New Quincy Center Sponsored by Jones Lang LaSalle
- June 20, 2013 Massachusetts ADVANCED MANUFACTURING SUMMIT 2013