Mission & Values
To foster a positive environment that enables each biotechnology company to achieve its full potential making Massachusetts a world renowned center for biotechnology.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- July 31, 2014 SEF Presents: Progressive Tour - The Broad Institute and Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- July 31, 2014 MassBio Summer Mixer Hosted by the Purchasing Consortium Suppliers
- August 1, 2014 NSTC First Friday Bioscience Series: So You Want to Start a CRO
- August 6, 2014 MassBio Tour of Fenway Park with W.B. Mason
- August 7, 2014 Understanding Risk-Based Monitoring – Pros, Cons & the Bottom Line