Mission & Values
To foster a positive environment that enables each biotechnology company to achieve its full potential making Massachusetts a world renowned center for biotechnology.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- January 7, 2015 "Shark Tank" Pitch & Networking Event
- January 8, 2015 Working Hard to Raise the Bar: A Discussion on National Campaigns to Increase Women on US Corporate Boards
- January 12, 2015 Biotech Networking Reception at J.P. Morgan
- January 14, 2015 The Seriousness of Science and Why Women Shouldn't Smile
- January 15, 2015 SEF Presents: Vertex Case Study - Using Fixed Gas Detection for Hazardous Environments