Mission & Values
To foster a positive environment that enables each biotechnology company to achieve its full potential making Massachusetts a world renowned center for biotechnology.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- October 22, 2014 Hands-on LC/MS Glycoprotein and Glycan Analysis
- October 25, 2014 2014 CABA Biomedical Investment & Entrepreneurship Symposium
- October 27, 2014 Bio Entrepreneur Bootcamp
- October 27, 2014 NCATS SBIR & STTR Funding to Advance Translational Research & Small Business Innovation
- October 27, 2014 Applying IBM's Watson: Not Just for the Large Enterprise