Mission & Values
To foster a positive environment that enables each biotechnology company to achieve its full potential making Massachusetts a world renowned center for biotechnology.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- December 9, 2013 Acceleration 2013: Nutter Early Stage Life Sciences Conference
- December 10, 2013 Israeli Life Sciences Roadshow
- December 10, 2013 SEF Networking & Forum Planning Session
- December 10, 2013 Molecules and Martinis: A Johns Hopkins Medicine Reception
- December 11, 2013 Satisfying Regulatory and Quality Requirements in Key Emerging Markets