Mission & Values
To foster a positive environment that enables each biotechnology company to achieve its full potential making Massachusetts a world renowned center for biotechnology.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- July 28, 2014 JAS Biomedical Careers Program Orientation
- July 28, 2014 Brave New (Genetics) World: Into the Era of Personal Genomes, Synthetic Biology, and De-Extinction
- July 28, 2014 Radiological Emergency Planning: Terrorism, Security, and Professional Education
- July 29, 2014 Single-Asset vs. Platform Deals: Optionality & Value Considerations
- July 31, 2014 SEF Presents: Progressive Tour - The Broad Institute and Merrimack Pharmaceuticals