Mission & Values
To foster a positive environment that enables each biotechnology company to achieve its full potential making Massachusetts a world renowned center for biotechnology.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- September 2, 2014 Fall BU Biotech & Clinical Research Courses
- September 3, 2014 ASAP BioPharma Conference 2014
- September 4, 2014 New Funding Opportunities from the National Institutes for Neurological Disorders & Stroke (NINDS)
- September 4, 2014 FREE Stericyle DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- September 5, 2014 NSTC Biosciences Seminar: A North Shore company develops targeted drug delivery platforms: is more payload better?