Mission & Values
To foster a positive environment that enables each biotechnology company to achieve its full potential making Massachusetts a world renowned center for biotechnology.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- April 19, 2014 OvaScience and RESOLVE: The National Infertility Network Sponsor Benefit Concert in Boston to Fund Patient Advocacy and Education Programs
- April 22, 2014 FREE DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- April 22, 2014 "Modeling Human Cancer: A Multidisciplinary Approach"
- April 22, 2014 Alternative Careers in Science Speed Networking Event
- April 22, 2014 NEDMDG Workshop: Human PK Prediction: Where Are we Now and Where do we go From Here?