Mission & Values
To foster a positive environment that enables each biotechnology company to achieve its full potential making Massachusetts a world renowned center for biotechnology.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- October 30, 2014 Boston Children’s Hospital Global Pediatric Innovation Summit + Awards 2014 Taking on Tomorrow
- October 30, 2014 iGEM 2014 Giant Jamboree
- November 2, 2014 AAPS Annual Meeting & Exposition
- November 3, 2014 Effective Pharmaceutical Audits and Self-Inspection (An IRCA Certified Pharmaceutical QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Course)
- November 3, 2014 Cafe Science