Mission & Values
To foster a positive environment that enables each biotechnology company to achieve its full potential making Massachusetts a world renowned center for biotechnology.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- September 29, 2014 Ergonomics and Human Factors: Strategic Solutions for Workplace Safety and Health
- September 29, 2014 29th Annual Critical Issues in Tumor Microenvironment, Angiogenesis, Metastasis and Immunology
- September 29, 2014 12th Cold Chain GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Global Forum
- October 1, 2014 Introduction to Drug Metabolism
- October 2, 2014 EU GMP Changes