Mission & Values
To foster a positive environment that enables each biotechnology company to achieve its full potential making Massachusetts a world renowned center for biotechnology.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- May 23, 2013 790 Memorial Breakfast Fair
- May 23, 2013 Charting a Course from Series A to Successful Exit
- May 23, 2013 SOLUTIONS with/in/sight: Nanotechnology and Cancer Detection
- May 29, 2013 Boston Irish Business Awards Breakfast
- May 29, 2013 Forum in Surgical Technology: GERD and the Lower Esophageal Sphincter