Mission & Values
Advance Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
- Advance common goals and concerns of MassBio Member Companies.
- Provide an infrastructure for joint activities that serve the needs of the member companies through programs, events, advocacy and contracts and services.
- Create a suitable biotechnology business climate in which the regulatory, legislative and public environment recognizes and supports the social and economic benefits of biotechnology in Massachusetts.
- Provide educational and informational activities to aid local, state and federal officials and the general public in making informed decisions about issues concerning biotechnology.
- Support the education foundation, MassBioEd, which promotes science education at all levels, workforce development, and public awareness of biotechnology.
- Encourage and facilitate economic development of the Massachusetts biotechnology industry.
- December 1, 2015 Visualization software creates results quicker and involves Biologists
- December 1, 2015 Guppy Tank
- December 1, 2015 AstraZeneca Speaker Series: RNA Memories and Secrets of Inheritance and Immortality
- December 1, 2015 Primary Financing Structures for Start-Ups
- December 2, 2015 Microbiome Meets Cancer & Immunology: 2nd Annual Symposium at the Jackson Laboratory For Genomic Medicine