Your source for life sciences
career opportunities in Massachusetts
Search our database of Massachusetts' life sciences jobs by title, city, company name, or website.
For more specific searches, visit our Search Jobs or Internships page.
MassBio.org is THE SOURCE for life science jobs in New England. MassBio members can post company job or internship openings free of charge. Non-members can post jobs for a fee.
Post a job now »
Interested in a career in biotechnology? Learn more at the Massachusetts Biotechnology Educational Foundation website's extensive career information section.
If you have any questions about posting a job, editing your listing, or deactivating your listing, please check our FAQs page.
If your question is not answered there, please call (617) 674-5100 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 1, 2015 Massachusetts State Regulations & Policies Survey
- June 30, 2015 Harness the Power of Social Media Part IV: Let’s Talk: Open Dialogue with Patients & Patient Advocacy Groups
- June 25, 2015 Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA
- June 24, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Say 'No" to Food Labeling Bill
- June 22, 2015 Senator Warren holds roundtable discussions in Boston with FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Stephen Ostroff and members of MassMEDIC and MassBio