Your source for life sciences
career opportunities in Massachusetts
Search our database of Massachusetts' life sciences jobs by title, city, company name, or website.
For more specific searches, visit our Search Jobs or Internships page.
MassBio.org is THE SOURCE for life science jobs in New England. MassBio members can post company job or internship openings free of charge. Non-members can post jobs for a fee.
Post a job now »
Interested in a career in biotechnology? Learn more at the Massachusetts Biotechnology Educational Foundation website's extensive career information section.
If you have any questions about posting a job, editing your listing, or deactivating your listing, please check our FAQs page.
If your question is not answered there, please call (617) 674-5100 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding
- January 7, 2015 Bio-Pact Establishes Corporate HQ in Massachusetts
- December 30, 2014 FREE DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme