Your source for biotechnology
career opportunities in Massachusetts
Search our database of Massachusetts' biotechnology jobs by title, city, company name, or website.
For more specific searches, visit our Search Jobs or Internships page.
MassBio.org is THE SOURCE for life science jobs in New England. MassBio members can post company job or internship openings free of charge. Nonmembers can post jobs for a fee.
Post a job now »
Interested in a career in biotechnology? Learn more at the Massachusetts Biotechnology Educational Foundation website's extensive career information section.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 7, 2014 LIMS Paperless CONNECTS - Thermo Fisher Informatics Lunch & Learn
- March 2, 2014 US-India BioPharma & Healthcare Summit
- February 27, 2014 MassBio’s Celtics Networking Night!
- February 27, 2014 Around the World in 120 Days: Europe 101 - Opportunities for Collaboration & New Markets
- February 27, 2014 The Future of Biosimilars: Market Need, Issues & Next Steps