Careers Page FAQs
- How do I access my login info?
- How do I post a job?
- How much does it cost to post jobs?
- How long do jobs stay posted on the website?
- I would like to remove a position from your site. How do I do this?
- If I post a job, will my contact information appear with the posting?
- How can I edit my job posting?
- Can I access/edit my company’s job postings even though I did not post them?
- When I try to log in, it tells me that I do not have the permission to post jobs. What should I do?
- I am not a member of MassBio, but I work at a Massachusetts biotech company. Can I post jobs?
- Can I change our company profile/address/name?
- Do I have to use the job categories for my posting? What if my job posting does not fit into only one/any category?
- I cannot copy and paste from MS Word into the posting template on the website. What should I do?
- I am having difficulty posting a position on your Careers page. All fields have been filled out but I still receive an error message. What should I do?
- The company I work for directly is not a member organization, but our parent company is. Can I post jobs for free?
- Is there a way to add jobs and have them show up under our specific organization rather than our parent company?
- I work at a non-member company for a member company (as a consultant or recruiter) and I would like to post jobs for them, how do I do this?
- I would like to post a confidential job posting on the MassBio website. Is it possible to post the position without using the company’s name?
- How can I advertise on the Careers page?
- I post jobs on a number of other websites. Is there a way to connect or stream postings to your site from another site?
- How do I reactivate an expired job posting?
- I am interested in a biotech job in Massachusetts, can MassBio help me?
- I am applying to jobs listed on MassBio.org. Can you provide me with more information about this company and job?
If you are a MassBio member and do not yet have a login, please click here to create your account using your company email and a password of your choosing.
If you already have an account, your login should be your company email address. If you have forgotten your password please click here to reset it.
If you are not a member but would like to post jobs, please click here to create your account.
Once you login to the member portal of MassBio.org click here to post a job (can also be accessed by scrolling to the bottom of the member portal, or clicking to the “Careers” tab). Complete all pieces of information that have asterisks (*), click “Preview” to review the posting, and then click “Post this job.” You may paste a description from word, notepad, or other word-processing application.
Posting is free for members! Not sure if you are a member? Click here to check.
Fees for nonmember job postings depend on the number you plan to post. One job posting costs $285.00, but the more you post the more you save. Please click here to see full pricing.
Your job will stay posted for 90 days. If you would like to remove it before that time, login to your member portal account, go to the portal homepage and then click “Career Listings” along the left. Here you can deactivate or edit your posting.
Once you login to your member portal account, go to the portal homepage and then click “Career Listings” along the left. Here you can deactivate your posting if you no longer wish to have it appear on the website. You can also edit the job posting here.
Your contact information will not appear unless you enter it in the “Contact Information” section of the job posting. This way you can post a job even if you will not be the primary contact for applicants.
Yes. Once you login to your member portal account, go to the portal homepage and then click “Career Listings” along the left you will see (and be able to edit or deactivate) all current and past listings from your company.
All accounts should come with permission to post jobs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 674-5100 to notify us of the problem. We will correct your access settings as soon as possible.
Yes, for a fee. One job posting costs $285.00, but the more you post the more you save. Please click here to see full pricing.
If you log into the Member Portal you can change your personal information by clicking on “My Profile.” If you find an error in your company’s information or address, please notify email@example.com. Please note that when a company has multiple addresses, we can unfortunately only list one address, which is chosen by your company’s primary member representative, so in some cases your address may reflect a different address for your company than the one at which you are located. Please feel free to indicate a different or more specific address in the text of your job posting if necessary.
You do need to select a category. We understand this may sometimes be difficult but ask that you pick the closest category and consider reposting the job in multiple categories if necessary. While we feel we have been as comprehensive as possible, please let us know if there are categories you would like to see in the future by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please try pasting into notepad first and then pasting from there into the website text editor. There are at times formatting glitches, but using notepad should fix that problem. If you are still having trouble please let us know: email@example.com or (617) 674 5100.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 674-5100 for assistance.
In most cases if your parent company is a member, your company is as well. Try to create an account by clicking here and using your company email. If the website recognizes your domain and, thus, membership, you will be able to create an account and then post jobs for free. If it does not work, please feel free to contact the membership team at email@example.com or (617) 674-5100 to clarify if you are a member or not. If you are not a member but would like to post jobs, please click here to create your account.
Unfortunately that is not an option at this time because of the way memberships are constructed in our database. We encourage you to be as clear as possible and identify your organization in the posting to ensure applicants know the right company to contact. We apologize for any inconvenience.
To do this you must have access to an email address provided by the company, at the company’s official email domain. (For example, in order to post a job for MassBio, you must login using an email from firstname.lastname@example.org). Once you have an email account set up please click here to create your account using that company email. This will ensure your postings are associated with the correct company.
If you are a recruiting company or agency, yes. The company your MassBio Member Portal account is associated with will appear on our website attached to the job posting. You do not need to include the name of the company for which you are posting.
Advertising opportunities are available for the “post job” or “search job” sections of the Careers page. You can reserve for one year for just $10,000, six months for $5,500 or one month for $1,000. Please contact Jessica Roche at 617-674-5100 or email@example.com to learn more.
There is no way to do that at this time.
There is no way to automatically reactivate an expired job posting at this time. You must repost the job by creating a new listing (but you can copy-paste data into the new job posting, see below).
Once you login to your member portal account, go to the portal homepage and then click “Career Listings” along the left. Click "edit" on the job you wish to repost and then open a new browser tab, click here to post a job and then copy-paste relevant data from the "edit" field of your prior job posting.
Yes! Know what you’re looking for or ready to browse? Search through job openings at biotech and life sciences companies on our Careers page.
Unfortunately MassBio does not know any more about the job than what is posted in the job listing. Please take a look at the posting company’s website or contact them directly for more information.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 20, 2014 Maximize Your MassBio Membership Info Session
- October 17, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape
- October 16, 2014 Candidates for Governor discuss biotech issues, policies
- October 10, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Biotech Leadership for the Future
- October 6, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape