Join our team! We are seeking a regulatory affairs professional with 10-15 years of demonstrated experience in pharmaceutical development, including domestic and European filings. This position requires a scientific degree and a strong understanding of the drug development process, with an emphasis on CMC DS/DP development. A willingness to provide leadership and guidance to our client's scientific team, and the ability to assist the regulatory group in preparing for their Pre-IND meeting and ultimate IND filing is a must.
No phone calls, please.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2013 Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013