Sr. Facilities Coordinator/Scheduler-Planner
ImmunoGen Inc. is in search of a Senior Facilities Coordinator/Scheduler-Planner for our Norwood and Waltham locations. This position is based out of Norwood and will require travel to Waltham. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Facilities, Metrology, Validation, and Laboratory Services.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Primary interface for processing and routing customer based work requests.
- System Administrator for the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Organize and manage data, documentation, schedules, and reports related maintenance and calibration process work flows.
- Develop procedures and reports.
- Configure new equipment and instrumentation into service programs.
- Oversee specialized laboratory equipment maintenance program.
- Organize and maintain spare parts/inventory program.
- Provide scheduling, planning, and reporting for projects.
5+ Years’ experience in a similar role and industry supporting Facilities and/or Engineering.
High School Diploma, Technical Certification(s). Associated degree in related field or minimum 5 years relevant history/training. CMMS Administrator Experience.Excellent technical writing ability. Accomplished in planning, scheduling, project management and continuous improvement. Strong written and oral communication skills.Able to stay organized while multi-tasking and work well in a fast-paced environment. Requires access to all areas within ImmunoGen Facilities, including but not limited to mechanical rooms, and Biological/Chemistry based laboratories. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred - AutoCAD Experience, Blue Mountain Calibration Manager and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
ImmunoGen, Inc. offers an excellent salary and benefits package including 100% paid health and dental insurance, 401(k) and tuition assistance. Please send a detailed resume to: Human Resources Department, ImmunoGen, Inc., 830 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451: Fax: 781-895-0611; E-mail: email@example.com. Please reference the ad source in your response.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer