Facilities Operations Manager
Lantheus Medical Imaging is a global leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing innovative diagnostic imaging agents. For more than 55 years, Lantheus has been dedicatedto creating and providing pioneering medical imaging solutions to improve the treatment of human disease. The company’s proven success in discovering, developing and commercializing innovative medical imaging agents provides a strong platform from which to bring forward new breakthrough tools for the diagnosis and management of disease.
Lantheus imaging products include DEFINITY® Vial for (Perflutren Lipid Microsphere) Injectable Suspension, the leading ultrasound contrast agent used in ultrasound exams of the heart, also known as echocardiographic exams; ABLAVAR® (gadofosveset trisodium), a first-in-class magnetic resonance agent indicated for the evaluation of aortoiliac occlusive disease in adults with known or suspected peripheral vascular disease; Cardiolite® (Kit for the Preparation of Technetium Tc99m Sestamibi for Injection), a cardiac imaging agent that is the most successful radiopharmaceutical ever introduced and; TechneLite® (Technetium Tc99m Generator).
Lantheus has approximately 600 employees worldwide with headquarters in North Billerica, Massachusetts, and offices in Puerto Rico, Canada and Australia.
In this position, the ideal candidate will plan and schedule non-cGMP infrastructure and equipment maintenance in accordance with asset care flowcharts & guidelines to support the reliability and availability of assets.
- Ensure asset care & non-mfg maintenance is executed in accordance with all EHS requirements
- Own asset-care including process flows, the application, system development, resource development, and metrics
- Administer planning/scheduling, work-flow administration, inventory, and system administration
- Communicate thoroughly with peers, customer, senior management, IT and others
- Oversee non-manufacturing maintenance of equipment, infrastructure and facilities through the outsourced IFM vendor
- Support the GFE and EHS organizations for LMI business requirements including finance, budgeting, fixed asset accounting, cycle counting, SOX compliance, and tenant administration/relations
- Manage and develop subordinates
The incumbent will actively promote safety rules and awareness, will demonstrate good safety practices at all times, and take initiative to correct safety hazards. Additionally, the incumbent will actively demonstrate and promote the Lantheus values of accountability, communication, customer commitment, entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, safety and teamwork. Position reports into the Sr. Director, GFE and EHS.
- Typically requires 5 - 10 years experience in a CMMS leadership role, planning and scheduling experience, reliability (RXM) management experience.
- Typically requires 5 - 7 years experience in non-manufacturing maintenance management
- Typically requires 2 - 5 years experience in a accounting or budgeting administration in a commercial or industrial environment
- Experience managing facility soft-services such as security, landscaping, janitorial, food services and so forth.
- Typically requires 2 - 5 years manager level experience
- Proficient with computers and able to maintain accurate and current records
- Willingness to respond timely, at any time, 24x7, in any weather conditions to support the site, as required
- Must have world-class teaming, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills. Strong integrity imperative.
- Requires normal eyesight, normal balance, normal mobility, able to lift a minimum of 20 lbs, ability to climb a 20’ vertical ladder, able to sit or stand for prolonged periods
Pluses: Maximo experience, SAP experience, reliability (RXM) engineering experience, pharmaceutical experience, manufacturing experience, hands-on technician experience, pharmaceutical equipment maintenance experience, accounting experience, integrated facilities management (IFM), degree
To apply for this position please visit www.lantheus.com and click on the Careers page.