Duties: Candidate will oversee small staff of lab technicians and help develop formulationsand reagents to test medical device products. Will assist with validation ad verification processes as well as product qualification. Oversee laboratory including maintenance of equipment, inventories, documentation, etc. Manage and oversee the execution of design of experiments and report on results.
Experience BS Degree in Chemistry, ChemE, or related field. Must have 5+ years working in a laboratory enviornment and experience with Wet Chemistry techniques. Must have experience with validation and verification processes. Experience with ISO13485 a plus.
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in science, engineering and green technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2013 Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013