Clinical Systems Support / Data Manager
- Support users with routine maintenance of the Clinical Trials Management System - ClinTrack.
- Support final users in entering data into ClinTrack by running training, refresher training and overcoming issues.
- Set up and maintain master data in ClinTrack, as requested by users
- Ensure a correct and timely data entry / update process for ClinTrack and perform updates also on behalf of the data owner
- Provide orientation and guidance on ClinTrack processes, present in SOPs, WIs and related documents
- Provide support to users in running the ClinTrack Reports
Education: Bachelor's degree Skills 2+ years performing listed duties within a ClinTrack system (CTMS) or IMPACT
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2013 Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013