Candidate assures that samples arriving in the lab are tracked and triaged appropriately and is the key liaison between Biomarker Trial Heads, individual clinical sites submitting material, and analysis vendors.
• Assisting pathologists in data uploads and responding to queries from data management
• Maintenance of lab databases
• Logging in of specimens and following up with CROs and clinical sites when data is missing
• Distribution of samples to vendors, internal labs for analysis
• BS in life sciences - Formal qualification as a medical laboratory technician or histotechnician is a plus.
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in science, engineering and green technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.