- Will provide end user support as needed for troubleshooting issues for clinical chemistry equipment/instrumentation.
- Provides answers relating to clinical indications, contraindications, warnings and general technical guidance.
- Provides support as needed for postmarket surveillance studies.
- Researches solutions to questions or problems and provides answers according to labeling and clinical or technical data when available.
- Maintains current knowledge regarding company programs, products and services.
BS Degree in Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, or related area. Must have experience with clinical chemistry lab techniques and experience with basic mechanical troubleshooting of labortaory machinery/instrumentation. Must have excellent communication skills and ability to speak with customers.
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2013 Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013