QC Analyst II
Our client is seeking a QC Analyst with prior experience in chemical and protein analysis methodologies (mainly HPLC). In this position you will be involved in quality control activities involving methods, processes and operations in accordance with FDA and European Guidance for QC laboratories. In particular you will be focused on conducting routine analysis according to existing procedures. You may also be involved in the development, transfer and implementation of methods and processes under the QC-Analytical function. It may also require the support of issuing SOPs and reports. This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Bio-chemistry along with a minimum of two years related work experience including experience in a GMP QC environment.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested to become part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each StratAcuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional scientists and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a StratAcuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
StratAcuity, CHEMISTRY IS EVERYTHING.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2013 Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013