Business System Analyst
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and commercialization of innovative, life-altering therapies for patients with debilitating, often fatal, rare diseases.
At Aegerion, we believe that our employees are our strongest asset. We strive to recruit high performing, best-in-class candidates who possess a proven track record of success. We seek candidates who are patient-centric, passionate, entrepreneurial-minded, and interested in joining a high caliber and collaborative team. Our culture offers a kind, energetic, high-growth, and fun environment that provides an unmatched opportunity for individual contribution and development. We emphasize the ability to make an indelible differencewithin the organization and in the lives of our patients. Aegerion’s headquarters are in Cambridge, MA, and the company trades on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the ticker: AEGR. For more information about Aegerion, please visit www.aegerion.com.
We are currently seeking an experienced business system analyst to define, implement and support the IT needs of our organization. This person is responsible for defining and managing the implementation and support of core business systems that will support general business operations of the company; ERP, HRIS, and Budgeting/Reporting.
This person’s primary job focus is in partnership with the Finance and Human Resource teams to define the overall business systems plans, budget and resource needs for supporting information and system needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business partners to identify and document business/user requirements.
- Work with business partners to document business processes and system specifications.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for the IT applications that support Finance and ERP operations.
- Serve as project manager for the implementation of Finance and ERP systems.
- Monitors project milestone and communicates project progress to management.
- Works with the business partners to define the SLA that will be met for systems implemented.
- Ensure that SLA for supported systems is met through collaboration with internal and external support organizations.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated successful track record of implementing systems that support Finance and ERP operations
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in developing and managing external business partner relationships
- Experience in implementing and maintaining production IT solutions
- Skilled in project and resource management
- Skilled in business process mapping
- Demonstrated verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent people skills required
Desired Software System Experience:
- SAP Business One, or other ERP system
- HRIS systems
- Business Analytics & Visualization Solutions
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources in care of email@example.com