Sr. Administrative Assistant
The successful candidate will provide high-level administrative support and strategic partnership to the Cambridge Campus Expansion Project Director (PD). The candidate will be provide administrative support to the PD and team while serving as a key liaison / interface to customers, peer organizations and other (i.e. Finance, HR, Communications, etc.). This individual must be a highly motivated, highly organized, self-directed and have the ability to operate in a professional, mature, discrete manner.
1. Assisting PD in assembling presentation materials
2. Hiring and on boarding of internship program (Co-Op)
3. Office Management – space planning and meeting room
4. Staff meeting management
5. Assisting office of Chief Financial Officer
6. Assisting office of Head, Global Facilities
7. Working in close collaboration with Cambridge FacOps.
8. Working in close partnership with Cambridge SciOps.
9. Provide back-up support to administrative partners in Global Facilities and Cambridge FacOps as needed
10. Tie in / connectivity with NIBR administrative partner community
11. Hosting global colleagues
12. Critically reviews and proofs documents
13. Calendar support
14. Partnering with Global FacOps office in support of Project Impact initiative. For example, specifically assisting CCE Project Director developing program (thought partner), creating ‘ownership culture’ focus on improving safety programs within all campus and project environments.
15. Develops and prioritizes recommendations, organizes and manages the preparation/presentation of all reporting mechanisms while simultaneously ensuring business unit alignment with corporation.
16. Business goal setting, performance results, and reporting and analytics.
17. Assists PD in compiling individual team member performance process management/metrics/performance results and reporting.
18. Responsible for organizing and in some cases facilitating team meetings, structure, and follow-up.
19. Supports CCE Project Director in facilitating activities with finance, human resources, procurement, communications, and other NIBRI partners.
20. Executive readiness; meeting preparation, reporting preparation, quality control and follow up.
21. Manages relationship with key external service providers and strategic partners
22. Establish and execute all related planning activities associated with business leadership team and associate meetings.
• Experience in Pharmaceutical industry preferred
• Bachelor's degree or related equivalent experience
• Position requires intermediate to advanced administrative experience
• Must be able to organize, prioritize and work effectively in a constantly changing environment and to motivate a team to do the same
• Ability to think outside the box and take initiative when appropriate
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, analytical and presentation skills
• Strong personal integrity, teamwork abilities and customer focus
• Ability to succeed in a matrix organization, and interested in taking on additional projects
• Ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve complex problems
• Experience with MS Office tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
• Experience with Ariba and Concur preferred
To apply, please submit resume directly on our website: http://nibr.com/careers/jobs.shtml
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2013 Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013