Database Programmer / Associate Database Programmer
Database Programmer/Associate Database Programmer
Join a dynamic team of experienced data managers and database programmers within a full service innovative clinical research organization. Work with large and small sponsor companies on a variety of indications and phases of clinical development. Collaborate with our outstanding clinical operations, data management, and medical writing teams to help sponsors conduct high quality, compliant, and efficient clinical research.
The Database Programmer/Associate Database Programmer will provide specialized knowledge and support to carry out database programming activities in support of multiple phase 1 through 4 clinical trials in varied indication areas.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUISITE SKILLS:
- Design computerized databases in Medidata RAVE, CLINTRIAL, and other data management systems in accordance with standardized database structures and/or study specific annotated CRF.
- Quality check databases structures to ensure optimal and in accordance with the annotated CRF
- Design data entry screens according to the case report form and to facilitate data entry and data management.
- Write, execute and test PL SQL and SAS edit check programs to check the data for syntax errors, logical inconsistencies, and protocol violations.
- Generate data listings to facilitate data review performed by the clinical data managers.
- Convert databases from the data entry platform into the SAS format and prepare the SAS databases for analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have a Bachelor's degree and 1 year of experience in SAS programming. Knowledge of SQL, C# programming, Crystal Report/Business Objects, and relational database design is a plus.
How To Apply
To apply for a position, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.