Senior Medical Writer
Senior Medical Writer
MediVector is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Medical Writer, preferably with experience in Infectious Disease. The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing a variety of documents, including protocols, informed consents, clinical trial reports, etc., related to our ongoing development programs.
- Prepare, edit, and review all clinical documents (e.g., study protocols, Investigator's Brochures, study reports and documents for IND/NDA applications), and abstracts, posters and articles.
- Ensure compliance to FDA reporting requirements, quality, and resource requirements.
- Review/edit documents for organization, clarity, grammar, language and scientific standards; and resolve errors and inconsistencies in clinical data with biostatisticians and other project team members.
The successful candidate will have:
- A graduate degree preferred and 5+ years’ experience in medical writing for a biopharmaceutical company or relevant organization
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Word
- Clearly demonstrated ability to write high-quality documents
- Ability to independently analyze and synthesize data
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects from conception to completion in a fast-paced setting
- Demonstrated ability to function as a team player who relates well internally and externally
Qualified candidates should submit resume with cover letter to James L. McEvoy at: email@example.com
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2013 Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013