- Leveraging full use of Salesforce.com and gather user requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical specs
- Support for SFDC implementation processes
- Utilizing Apex and Visual Force extensively.
- Build Visual Force Pages, Apex Controllers and code coverage on our existing instance.
- Recommend code and process improvements to Apex
- Develop and conduct training materials surrounding SFDC for business users
- Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validations, and object customizations
- Perform user set up as well as profiles and sharing rules
- Manipulation of large data sets
- Provide problem root cause analysis to resolve complex system problems as part of Tier 3 support
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Write requirement, technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs as part of specific project teams
- Proven knowledge of the software and systems development life cycle; experience with enterprise-level integrations involving business-critical systems
- Understand of relational databases
- Best practice for SFDC
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in visual force pages and areas like triggers and Workbench
- .NET or JAVA background is a plus
- 3+ years experience administering/developing on SalesForce / Force.com platform (Enterprise edition or higher), preferably in a large multi-dimensional organization
- CRM reporting and analytics knowledge
- Familiarity with integrations
- Strong written, communication, and presentation skills
- Healthcare or medical device exposure is a plus
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2013 Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013