Clinical Trial Manager
Our client is a leading cardiac diagnostic company. They are seeking a Clinical Trial Manager with solid vendor management and budget negotiation experience to join their small Medical Affairs team.
Qualified candidate for Clinical Trial Manager will have:
- 2 + years in clinical trial management
- 7+ years of overall clinical experience
- Experience in development and negotiation of Clinical Trial Agreements
- Strong knowledge and understanding of GCP/ICH Guidelines
- Ideal candidate will have cardio, IVD, diagnostics, or medical device experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team and they offer very competitive pay! Qualified Candidate please call 781-356-6945 ASAP.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2013 Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013