Temp. Sr. Statistical Programmer
Temp. Contract, 6 months
- Writing SAS programs from instructions provided by Biostatisticians and Statistical Programmers to create CDISC data sets, tables, figures, and listings reporting and submitting the results of clinical trials for investigational medications
- Utilize SAS language, procedures, and options commonly used in clinical trial reporting including the Macro language, BASE SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS/GRAPH
- CDISC SDTM and AdaM models and transforming raw data into these standards
- Create all files, documents, and analyses necessary to support an electronic submissions in eCTD format, including ISS/ISE
- Work with all types of safety data and coding dictionaries (MedDRA and WHODRL) commonly used by the pharmaceutical industry
- Work in a team environment providing technical leadership and solving clinical trial reporting problems of moderate to high complexity within budget and customary time line constraints while assuring high quality standards
- Perform quality control checks of SAS code and output produced by other Statistical Programmers JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Biostatistics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
- 7 years of SAS and pharmaceutical industry experience, including CDISC SDTM and AdaM models and transforming raw data into these standards
Vertex creates new possibilities in medicine. Our team discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapies so people with serious diseases can lead better lives. Vertex scientists and our collaborators are working on new medicines to cure or significantly advance the treatment of hepatitis C, cystic fibrosis, rheumatoid arthritis and other life-threatening diseases. Founded more than 20 years ago in Cambridge, Mass., we now have ongoing worldwide research programs and sites in the United States, United Kingdom and Canada. Vertex has consistently been recognized as one of the industry's top workplaces by leading publications such as Science magazine, The Boston Globe, Boston Business Journal, San Diego Business Journal and The Scientist.
For more information and to view Vertex's press releases, please visit www.vrtx.com.
Vertex is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Vertex will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
To Apply for this position, please CLICK HERE