Our client has an immediate need for a Formulation Associate to join their team. The ideal candidate will have prior industry experience with pre-formulation including measuring physical properties (pKa, partition coefficients, pH-solubility profiles) as well as experience in solubilizing excipients injectable and oral formulations. This position requires a BS with a minimum of three years relevant industry experience with drug product formulation. Additional requirements include experience preparing lab reports and protocols as well as the ability to critical analyze, organize and communicate data.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested to become part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each StratAcuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional scientists and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a StratAcuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
StratAcuity, CHEMISTRY IS EVERYTHING.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2013 Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013