Research Associate III
This person will be responsible for establishing novel mammalian tissue culture cell lines via transduction with lenti-viral vectors under supervision of senior laboratory personnel.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Work with viruses and cell culture
- Light microscopy
- Performing technical procedures in a research laboratory under minimal supervision by applying standard scientific techniques and analytical principles.
- Following established procedures or protocols and demonstrated ability to utilizes aseptic techniques to maintain cells in culture.
- Use of CO2 incubators and laminar flow hood to perform duties including preparation of media and tissue culture reagents; handling cultures; and propagation, maintenance and special manipulation of cell lines, transfection with lenti -virus.
- BS in biology, chemistry, or physics.
- 2+ years of experience with mammalian cell cultures;
- Experience in laboratory research and basic research; skills in data management and analyses.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and other Windows-based software.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational skill.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE