Manager/Sr. Mgr, Financial Planning/Business Operations – Clinical
Infinity Pharmaceuticals is an innovative cancer drug discovery and development company that is seeking to leverage its strength in small molecule drug technologies to discover, develop, and deliver to patients first-in-class or best-in-class medicines for the treatment of cancer and related conditions.
Candidates for this role will demonstrate strong knowledge and exposure to the clinical development process, and have both financial management and outsourcing / vendor management experience. Key personal competencies for success include the ability to master both strategic and operational issues, the ability to dynamically handle multiple competing priorities, outstanding teaming and collaboration skills, excellent communication skills, and a positive “can-do” attitude.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain comprehensive budgets/forecasts for all clinical operational activities, including clinical studies, data management / stats, medical writing, etc.
- Provide analytical support and ad hoc reporting to the clinical team to support key strategic and financial decisions (e.g., retrospective study cost analysis and benchmarking, insource versus outsourcing decisions)
- Provide functional-level data and analysis to corporate FP&A process; acts as the liaison between Finance and Clinical Operations
- Provide financial support to the strategic and operational outsourcing activities for clinical development including identification, evaluation, selection, negotiation and performance management of CROs and other vendors, and maintenance of long-term vendor relationships
- Lead the improvement and standardization of processes and procedures, including performance metrics associated with vendor selection and management.
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience in clinical operations and/or finance in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or contract research organization; MBA or similar preferred
- Financial planning and management experience, including skill with budgeting tools (eg, Hyperion, Oracle)
- Outsourcing /vendor management, and contracts management experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Collaborative working style, ability to foster effective working relationships within a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community
Infinity offers an outstanding benefits package and is an EOE.
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.infi.com/careers