Senior Scientist will be responsible for developing and running methods on HPLC and HPLC/MS instruments. They will be designing the experimental set-up for conducting environmental fate and metabolism studies to include hydrolysis, photolysis, and for the aspects of metabolite ID in support of fate and metabolism projects.
- Conducts Fate, Plant and Animal metabolism studies.
- Validates and develops new testing methodologies with HPLC, LC/MS and GC/MS.
- Review data records, perform and interpret statistical analyses of data and perform technical review of study reports.
- Trains technicians and coordinates sample analyses with chemists.
- Provides summaries to program supervisors and clients.
- Provide technical presentations to Study Sponsors, peer groups, and regulatory agencies.
- Writes reports.
- Master's or PH.D in Chemistry
- Several years experience performing method development with HPLC or LC/MS. GC experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in industry is preferred (GLP, EPA)
Please respond with updated resume (MS Word format)