Commercial Analyst (1145)
A career at Dyax is more than a job. Our goal to discover, develop, and commercialize novel therapeutic products takes a special type of person. If you're passionate about your work, motivated by a challenge, and deeply committed to what you do, you'll find like-minded individuals here at Dyax. Our environment cultivates innovation--empowering those who want to make a contribution, pursue new ideas and expand their minds along the way. Dyax provides a culture that lives its values of Respect, Teamwork, Integrity and Commitment, making it a great place to develop professionally.
The Commercial Analyst position assists the Commercial Planning & Support department by conducting analyses and reporting on business performance and evaluating commercial effectiveness.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Marketing analysis; analyze all aspects of product markets, both current and pipeline. Manage predictive models as needed and work to create measurement and tracking strategies.
- Executes ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Continuously searches for new and enhanced methods and techniques to leverage data to optimize programs and determine ROI.
- Collaborates with IT department to communicate/ translate data collection and formatting requirements.
- Proactively communicates and collaborates with Marketing and Sales to provide their information needs.
- Analyzes current reports with business users to ensure that the necessary information is being tracked and reported. Identifies reports that need to be developed and then develop to the specifications given.
- Identifies sales trends and opportunities.
- Knowledge of office systems such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PPT.
- Must be adept with Excel and its analytic features.
- Good writing and communication skills for presentation of results.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at a time.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on all assigned tasks and projects.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications and solutions.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis methodologies and software preferred.
- 2-4 years of Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Bachelors degree.
- Advanced degree with quantitative training and/ or health economics background preferred.
Submitting a resume online at a job site could cause valuable screening information to be missed.
Please apply directly at:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer