Administrative Associate- Clinical Development
Infinity is an innovative drug discovery and development company dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering best-in-class medicines to people with difficult-to-treat diseases. We believe that our small molecule discovery and development capabilities, team of highly experienced management and scientists, and corporate culture form the basis of our potential long-term competitive advantage in seeking to deliver best-in-class medicines to patients.
The Administrative Associate, Clinical Development will be responsible for all administrative activities in support of Medical, Medical Writing, Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quantitative Sciences, and Vendor Management/Sourcing. In addition to supporting internal Clinical Development activities, this person will be a representative of Infinity to our external collaborators.
The standard work hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday, with some schedule flexibility; early morning or evening hours are occasionally required. The job title will be based on the individual’s experience and background for the position.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support to the Medical, Medical Writing, Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quantitative Sciences, and Vendor Management/Sourcing teams, increasing their effectiveness through administrative excellence
- Schedule on- and off-site meetings and events; assist in managing meetings as needed
- Manage calendars for senior members of the group
- Prepare expense reports and undertake expense reconciliation
- Manage department purchase orders
- Provide phone coverage support; maintain department supplies
- Coordinate extensive domestic and international travel
- Coordinate Data Monitoring Committees, on and off site, including assistance with contracts, binders, and financial disclosures
- Assist Medical Writing with compiling and archiving reference documents, obtaining document approval signatures, and archiving publications
- Assist in ensuring the logistics are well coordinated for presentations at conferences, including managing the logistics for shipping materials, ensuring the printing/delivery of posters and handouts, and providing support as needed during the conference
- Assist with outside vendor interactions (e.g., scheduling meetings, training, etc.)
- File hard copies of documents (for example, safety review minutes) as needed
- Additional support activities as necessary
The individual will work as part of Infinity’s administrative team and will be asked to provide backup support to other functions, as well as rotate backup support for the reception area.
- AB/BS or equivalent with at least 7 years experience, preferably in a life sciences company
- Experience working with a senior- level scientific or clinical group strongly preferred
- Highly professional, articulate, flexible, proactive and self-motivated
- Requires limited direction and supervision to determine and accomplish tasks
- Exceptional judgment in prioritizing and making scheduling decisions
- Strong attention to detail with excellent verbal and communications skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong sense of customer service and ability to follow up on multiple issues
- Ability to work as part of an administrative team
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.infi.com/careers