Candidate will create transparency on vaccine research activities, resourcing, and deliverables and provide high quality input to internal project reviews, resource prioritization and decision making.
- Education: MS, PhD or MBA desirable
- Provide Project Management support to a portfolio of pipeline Research project
- Provide support to Research platforms as requested
- Provide support to the submission and maintenance of Research grants
- Support Research through the use and development of new tools (i.e. Share Point)
- Contributes to implementation of project specific research and publication plan
- Oversees deliverables, timelines, objectives, Key Performance Indicators and budget/resources
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.