Program/Contract Manager, Level 2
Contract Manager will be responsible for the following:
1. Contract Negotiation and Hand-over
- Take ownership of the proposal from Evaluation Manager once the scope is agreed. The Contract Manager will then support Sales and Business Development in the final contract negotiation process and is responsible for further scope changes to the proposal.
- Following conclusion of all negotiations provide the final scope, agreed pricing and
- timelines to Sales for conversion into the final agreement.
- Hand over the project scope, timelines, risks and expected costs to Program Management for execution and delivery.
2. General Contract Administration
- Primary point of contact for any contractual issues that may arise during execution of the project.
- Be the voice of the Customer on site.
- Ensure that Lonza is meeting its contractual obligations with regard to the project. In cases of delay, ensure the plan for remediation developed by the Project Manager is acceptable to both Lonza and the Customer.
3. Scope Change Management
- Prepare detailed amendments to cover modifications to work scope that may arise as the project progresses
- Support Sales/Business Development in generating new business from active contracts by proposing additional work packages and then preparing a detailed amendments to cover any agreed changes in scope.
4. Financial Planning, Financial Execution and Business Reporting
- Manage the relevant financial aspects of all contracts manage
- Responsible for financial execution and for meeting the monthly forecast.
- Generate the detailed bottom up Annual Revenue Target
- Prepare relevant business reports including:
- Monthly Outlook via S&OP
- Gross Margin Analysis
- Weekly Revenue Tracking
- Plant Capacity Utilization (short term)
- Bachelors Degree in Science related field
- 3-6 Years relevant experience in Contract Management
- 3-6 Years experience in biotech/pharma industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
An Equal Opportunity Employer