Temporary ELISA Manufacturing Associate
The Temporary Manufacturing Associate will assist the ELISA Supervisor in building kit component inventory. This individual will focus on building stocks of common kit components (Reagents B & C, and coated plates) and assembled boxes. This is a 3-6 month assignment.
- Assists the ELISA supervisor in all aspects of Repligen ELISA kit manufacturing and testing.
- Responsible for ensuring all ELISA manufacturing operations are carried out in accordance with the Repligen ISO9001 compliant Quality Management System.
- Prepares ELISA reagents. Performs dispensing, capping and labeling operations as per approved batch records
- Prepares ELISA plates; Performs coating, blocking, washing, packaging and labeling operations as per approved batch records.
- Constructs kit boxes from flat stock
- Packages kit components into boxes
- Interacts with Materials Management to coordinate raw material requirements. Ensures that all Raw materials are present and released at the start of a manufacturing campaign.
- Ensures the timely completion of all requisite paperwork, including RM worksheets, timesheets and purchase orders, such that production runs can be properly closed out by the finance dept.
- Maintains an appropriate level of housekeeping and general appearance of the manufacturing area at all times.
- Requires an AS or equivalent and 2+ years relevant experience in document controlled manufacturing, or related discipline
- Skilled in the manufacture and testing of ELISA products
- Previous experience in QC or Analytical Development desirable
- Experience in GMP or ISO9001 manufacturing environment is preferred
- Ideal candidates are conscientious and energetic with ability to troubleshoot problems
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
Please send cover letter with a resume in either MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org