HR Administrator Senior
Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve.
Genzyme's portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represent groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.genzyme.com.
Senior Human Resources Administrator
This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual who performs specialized human resources activities involving contacts within and outside the company and exposure to sensitive information necessitating use of tact and discretion. The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the VP of HR – Business HR Global Industrial Operations, Senior Director, Global R&D & Senior Director Learning & Development.
Duties will include;
- Organizing and developing communication
- Collecting data and preparing related human resource statistics and reports
- Calendar management and travel planning
- Providing guidance to employees regarding human resources practices and procedures
- Assisting in the development, implementation, and administration of human resources programs
- Coordinating meetings including generating agendas, minutes, managing attendance, ensuring venue and supplies
- Acting as a front line human resources contact for employees in a variety of functions, business units and levels within the organization
- Utilizing the HRTS system to perform duties and maintain employee records.
The successful candidate will be based in Framingham and may be occasionally required to spend a few days a month Genzyme Centre located in Cambridge. May utilize company shuttle for transportation to and from location in Framingham to Cambridge.
This position requires a minimum of five (5) years' solid administrative experience which includes development of presentation materials and reports and gathering data from numerous sources. In addition, this role requires the ability to appropriately handle highly confidential information. Computer skills-including database mining and reporting, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook-are also required.
Strong preference for candidates with a BA/BS degree and prior experience in the HR function supporting a senior level professional. Proven prioritization skills, multitasking skills, detail orientation. This position requires strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to work independently as well as being a team member is crucial. Exceptional interpersonal and follow through skills are essential. Experience working with SAP preferred.M*
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE