Sr. SAS Programmer
ImmunoGen Inc. is in search of a Senior SAS Programmer / Statistician that will provide statistical and clinical programming support to ImmunoGen, Inc. Clinical Development department and other functional areas upon request. The successful candidate will work independently and as part of a multifunctional team. Activities will include, but are not limited to review SAPs, CRFs, Edit Specifications, development/validation of SAS programs and macros in support of clinical study data output [tables/listings/figures (TLFs)], and ad-hoc statistical analyses.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Creates statistical programs using SAS to generate or validate TLFs and derived datasets for regulatory submissions
- Performs and documents programming validation of TLFs, and derived datasets created by other programmers and/or statisticians
- Performs ad-hoc programming requests as required to support the Clinical Development department
- Reviews and provides feedback on case report form designs, CRF annotations, DB structures, edit checks, and SAPs
- Creates and maintains SAS Macros to create standard formatted output and assist with automation of routine tasks
- Creates, validate and documents mapping specifications for derived datasets
- Assist with CDISC implementation, particularly SDTM / ADaM datasets
- Provides direction/oversight of statistical programming work being conducted by CROs, and contractors
- Generation of ad hoc analyses, as necessary
- Assist in the review, synthesis and interpretation of analysis results
A B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field. M.S. preferred. At least 5 years of experience with SAS in pharmaceutical, biotechnology industry or CRO is required. Good working knowledge in industry standards for database design as defined by Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC). Excellent working knowledge of SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH and SAS Macro language. Good knowledge of clinical trial design concepts. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines and standards (e.g., FDA, ICH and EMA). Solid interpersonal and teamwork skills a must.
ImmunoGen, Inc. offers an excellent salary and benefits package including 100% paid health and dental insurance, 401(k) and tuition assistance. Please send a detailed resume to: Human Resources Department, ImmunoGen, Inc., 830 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the ad source/job code in your response.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer