Who We Are
ImmunoGen, Inc. develops targeted anticancer therapeutics. Our antibody-drug-conjugate (ADC) technology uses tumor-targeting antibodies to deliver an ImmunoGen cell-killing agent specifically to cancer cells; we have also developed antibodies with anticancer activity of their own. The first product with ImmunoGen's ADC technology is Roche's Kadcyla®. ImmunoGen has three wholly owned product candidates in clinical testing with additional compounds in clinical testing through the Company's partnerships with Amgen, Bayer HealthCare, Biotest and Sanofi. More information about ImmunoGen can be found at www.immunogen.com.
Kadcyla® is a registered trademark of Genentech, a member of the Roche Group.
ImmunoGen is in search of a highly motivated Sr. Scientist to join our Biomarker group. The successful candidate must have strong knowledge of oncology drug development, will supervise research associates, develop, lead and coordinate execution of biomarker, patient selection and companion diagnostics strategies for one or more development programs.
- Develop and execute on biomarker strategies for one or more projects
- Provide scientific leadership for companion diagnostic strategies.
- In collaboration with other team members, design and oversee studies aimed at identifying hypotheses for patient selection and/or rational combination hypotheses
- Manage a small team of research associates, reporting of results to cross-functional teams
- Coordinate and design studies for the internal and external development and validation of biomarker assays for use in clinical trials, ensure assay validation is ‘fit-for-purpose’ and assays used for patient selection are validated and performed per regulatory guidelines
- Author relevant biomarker sections in clinical protocols and study lab manuals, as well as all relevant regulatory documents (including reports and quality assurance documentation)
Who You Are
- Ph.D. in a biologically field related to Oncology, with 7-10 years of experience in industry
- Experience in clinical oncology drug development and biomarkers, with general knowledge of molecular and protein-based technologies
- Desire and ability to enable biomarker advancements through exploration of innovative, cutitng-edge technologies
- A strong background in histology and IHC is highly desirable
- Experience in managing and outsourcing to CROs and vendors and familiarity with GLP and CLIA laboratory guidelines is highly desirable
- Ability to translate strategy into actionable tasks and deliverables, meeting project priorities
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
ImmunoGen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital and veteran status.
ImmunoGen, Inc. does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on ImmunoGen, Inc.’s approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to ImmunoGen, Inc. by search/recruiting agencies not already on ImmunoGen, Inc. approved agency list shall become the property of ImmunoGen, Inc. and if the candidate is subsequently hired by ImmunoGen, Inc., ImmunoGen, Inc. shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.