Merrimack Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company discovering, developing and preparing to commercialize innovative medicines paired with companion diagnostics for the treatment of serious diseases, with an initial focus on cancer. Merrimack currently has six targeted therapeutic oncology candidates in clinical development.
Merrimack Healthcare Solutions (MHS) is the commercial arm of Merrimack Pharmaceuticals. The name of the division reflects our vision to engage with stakeholders in innovative and authentic ways to strengthen their understanding of Merrimack’s science and to demonstrate the clinical and economic value of integrated medicines to society. Our goal is to implement a novel, more effective approach to the commercialization of pharmaceuticals that is different from the traditional “playbooks” that have been used to date. MHS is responsible for working with customers and partners to ensure the successful launch and rapid adoption of MM-398 and the rest ofMerrimack’s future therapeutic and diagnostic products. We are looking for experienced, innovative individuals who want to explore novel ways to commercializeMerrimack’s therapeutic and diagnostic products in tomorrow’s dynamic healthcare environment.
We are seeking an individual to be responsible for successfully managing key aspects of the pre-launch preparation and market launch of MM-398. The individual in this position will interact on a day-to-day basis with a cross functional group of functions within MHS and members of the development and research teams to ensure that marketing programs and processes are managed to enable maximal programmatic outcome.
- Manage best in class launch planning and tracking process pre-launch through launch and beyond; work with brand team to monitor progress and formalize senior management reporting of key activities as they track against brand strategic imperatives
- Work with product managers and market research to design and manage a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboard which will serve to inform decisions regarding the marketing tactical plan and drive brand financial goals; align with field team on customer feedback metrics
- Manage brand team meetings, including schedule of topics and actions, as well as brand planning and budgeting processes
- Manage logistics of live and/or digital peer-to-peer programs in coordination with product manager and commercial operations
- Drive advisory board planning and logistics, coordinate with product management to execute to advisory board plan
- Drive and manage congress planning initiatives in coordination with medical affairs colleagues and congress planning committees
- Coordinate and manage regulatory and legal review process as well as educational materials procurement
- Manage business processes for vendor/agency selection, onboarding and continued contract management
- Coordinate with marketing, medical affairs and field regarding KOL engagement planning; maintain living engagement plans ensuring latest communications and interactions are captured to best ensure Merrimack is approaching key stakeholders with “one voice”
- 5-7 years of related experience in product or program management, sales or other related discipline that has allowed a working understanding of marketing activities
- Strong organizational and management capabilities; demonstrated ability to manage vendors, budgets and large workstreams while maintaining focus on driving brand imperatives
- Ability to work in and lead work processes in a cross-functional team environment including field, medical, marketing disciplines
- Ability to influence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for fighting cancer
If you are interested in a great opportunity with a fantastic company, please click the link to apply: