Customer Experience Strategist
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company discovering, developing and preparing to commercialize innovative medicines paired with companion diagnostics for the treatment of serious diseases, with an initial focus on cancer. Merrimack currently has six targeted therapeutic oncology candidates in clinical development.
Merrimack Healthcare Solutions (MHS) is the commercial arm of Merrimack Pharmaceuticals. The name of the division reflects our vision to engage with stakeholders in innovative and authentic ways to strengthen their understanding of Merrimack’s science and to demonstrate the clinical and economic value of integrated medicines to society.
We are seeking a talented Customer Experience strategist to join the growing MHS team as we launch the company’s first product, MM-398. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is passionate about meeting customer needs and using feedback loops to enable the team to do its best to offer a positive customer experience.
- Be the voice of the customer across the organization; intimately understand customer needs
- Implement net promoter score (NPS) or similar methodology in partnership with selected vendors
- Train all relevant employees on customer engagement approach and tools
- Create a culture of customer-centricity
- Define process for reviewing customer verbatims at National and Regional level, comparing results, identifying key trends, and reporting and communicating on progress
- Lead monthly meeting on customer experience analysis and related programs
- Lead other key projects as requested
- Serve as a role model for compliant behavior that is consistent with the mission, vision and values of the organization
- Master’s degree
- Relevant experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry preferred
- Proven results executing customer experience programs (in-house or as strategy consultant)
- Experience using analytics to identify insights and foster continuous improvement
- In-depth understanding of account management practices
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete those projects on time while effectively demonstrating the ability to influence others and accomplish goals within a team environment
- Experience in managing vendor relationships
- Domestic travel required; possible international travel
- Strong commitment to business ethics
- Passion for fighting cancer
If you are interested in a great opportunity with a fantastic company, please click the link to apply: