Customer Service Coordinator-Junior Accountant
Position Title: Customer Service Coordinator/Junior Accountant
This is a temporary to permanent job opportunity. Effective Date: 2/21/2014
Reports To: Vice President of Finance and Accounting
The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Coordinator / Junior Accountant is to interact with external and internal customers in the delivery of all customer service requests. The Customer Service Coordinator must also function as a Junior Accountant and Office Manager/Receptionist.
Essential Job Functions*:
- A primary contact for Immunetics internal/external customers, clients, and vendors
- Responsible for presenting Immunetics to its external customers
- Responsible for familiarizing themselves with all the products offered by Immunetics and processing orders received
- Activate new customer in Peachtree, process customer requests, invoice customers on timely basis, follow up on Accounts Receivable and perform collection calls, when required
- Process payments received whether through credit cards, checks or wire
- Post Journal entries as dictated by members of the accounting group accurately and on timely basis
- Assist with payroll time sheet entries
- Support Accounts Payable activities
- Assist accounting staff whenever necessary
- Arrange for and be the main point of contract for all required office administrative matters including be main contact for all repair and contractor calls for repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Perform other projects or tasks when appropriate requested by company members
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in the customer service field, related accounting, accounts payable and or office management experience
- Fluent in desktop applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Outstanding organizational skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in writing and verbally
- Demonstrated initiative and willingness to continuously develop new skills
- Ability to work with multiple individuals and manage competing priorities, meet deadlines, and follow through on projects
- Strong customer service orientation, good judgment and flexibility
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle confidential material with tact and discretion is essential
- This position does not require any supervisory responsibility
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Normal office environment
This is a temporary to permanent job opportunity.
Company Background: Since 1987, Immunetics has been creating unique diagnostics that detect some of the most virulent diseases and pathogens known. We research, develop, and bring to market viable products which healthcare professionals worldwide rely on to address pressing problems in public health.
Our Culture: Immunetics is that rare biotechnology Company: we are committed scientists delivering viable products while conducting fundable research. Our quality of work, marketability of results and adherence to our core value of scientific discovery makes us truly unique in the biotechnology community. Immunetics offers paid vacation time, paid sick time, nine paid holidays per year, Company sponsored medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, AD&D, and 401(k) Plan to all regular, full-time employees.
Careers: We believe that one of our keys to success is having skilled, highly trained employees. We are serious when we say that we seek the most accomplished professionals, scientists, and thought leaders who enjoy a fast-paced, rewarding work environment.
Disclaimers: Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Immunetics is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Boston Interiors discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.
Interested candidates should email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject Line: Customer Service Coordinator/ Junior Accountant.
No phone calls and no solicitations from recruiters, please.
For further information, please check us out at www.immunetics.com.