BUSINESS ANALYST IT
MediVector, Inc. is transitioning from a specialized service organization operating within a network, providing drug development strategy and capabilities to its clients, to an organization with in-house resources for drug development and potentially commercial operations. The first product is an anti-influenza agent, and we expect the second product may be an oncology drug.
MediVector, Inc. is seeking an accomplished and dedicated business analyst professional who has previous experience in the life sciences industry. The incumbent will work as part of a small team to provide innovation thought leadership on the company’s information infrastructure while contributing to the overall goals of the organization.
- Work with business partners to develop and refine system needs and requirements
- Gather and manage user requirements to enable the development and implementation of Commercial off the shelf or internally built software solutions.
- Assist in the identification of gaps in process or technology and potential solutions to fill these gaps.
- Drive software implementation through requirements gathering, business specification generation, user experience design and technical support.
- Development of mock up screens and workflows
- Provide data analysis resources for business partners.
- Support activities for a variety of systems (internally developed or externally sourced) including vendor analysis, design, configuration, testing/validation and maintenance.
- Develop user acceptance test plans and execute test plans
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6-8 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- 5+ years’ experience of functional or project management experience
- Proven leadership skills. Deep understanding of key clinical systems infrastructure and implementation.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a cross functional team setting
- Highly organized, proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong sense of customer service and able to follow up on multiple issues simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.