Manager, HRIS & Compensation
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and commercialization of innovative, life-altering therapies for patients with debilitating, often fatal, rare diseases.
At Aegerion, we believe that our employees are our strongest asset. We strive to recruit high performing, best-in-class candidates who possess a proven track record of success. We seek candidates who are patient-centric, passionate, entrepreneurial-minded, and interested in joining a high caliber and collaborative team. Our culture offers a kind, energetic, high-growth, and fun environment that provides an unmatched opportunity for individual contribution and development. We emphasize the ability to make an indelible differencewithin the organization and in the lives of our patients. Aegerion’s headquarters are in Cambridge, MA, and the company trades on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the ticker: AEGR. For more information about Aegerion, please visit www.aegerion.com.
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minorities/Females/Disabilities/Veterans.
This position will be responsible for managing the development, implementation and administration of Aegerion’s HRIS Platform and Compensation Programs globally.
- Management and systems support for all modules within SuccessFactors, Aegerion’s global HRIS system. Modules include Performance Management, Compensation Management, Employee Central, Applicant Tracking System, Learning & Development Management and Workforce Planning Management
- Develop and administer streamlined business operations processes to ensure efficiencies across the group
- Maintain accurate data integrity and reporting
- Partner with internal functions and IT regularly to troubleshoot and manage changes in system
- Liaise with payroll for accurate and timely processing of benefits and compensation data
- Lead and manage the design and implementation of launch of remaining modules, including 360, Calibration and Workforce Planning
- Develop reporting tools and reports for the business to inform and help make better business decisions
- Participate in multiple compensation surveys and networking groups to ensure global compensation programs are competitive and aligned with best practice in the industry
- Provide guidance and make recommendations to management on compensation issues, and policies and procedures in partnership with the HR Business Partners.
- Prepare and administer the annual compensation planning cycle including any systems testing/support, communications, timelines, planning guidelines, budget setting, and execution
- Manage rewards and recognition programs
- Assist in the development and implementation of career ladders and job families across the organization globally
- Ensure that the company is in compliance with relevant federal, state and local regulations and ensure timely and accurate reporting to all outside agencies, as required, and assure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Other compensation responsibilities as needed in support of dynamic environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of progressive experience in HRIS administration and Compensation
- Experience working with SuccessFactors is preferred, but not required.
- Strong Project Management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects in a very fast paced organization required.
- Highly analytical, meticulously detail oriented and organized
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources in care of firstname.lastname@example.org