Purpose / Summary In this position the ideal candidate will have strong technical and communication skills. Important skills include: installation, configuration and support of the Infor ERP LX enterprise-wide suite of applications or other ERP products; programming skills utilizing RPGLE; RPGIV with Free Form SQL; familiarity with EDI, ability to work with SQL Server; set up, maintenance, and application of workflow concepts; and an understanding of systems interface methods such as XML.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Develop, test and maintain custom programs for the ERP application suite
- Develop, test and maintain interfaces between the ERP application and other internal and external systems
- Perform technical support for the EDI tool set; Lansa Composer experience a plus.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis, and recommend solutions to resolve issues and improve overall application / system performance.
- Support the integration layers of a complex Infor ERP LX suite or other ERP package; experience with Infor ION, or Lansa Composer a plus.
- Provide daily support of the technical environment for the ERP suite of applications including Infor LX or other iSeries applications.
- Maintain development, test and production environments and coordinates system needs with internal resources.
- Manage ERP application changes in a regulated environment is essential; experience with PTC Implementer and Integrity or equivalent change management software a plus.
- Perform technical tasks that will include the installation and testing of patches, service packs and system upgrades.
- Perform security administration that include add and maintain users’ profiles.
- Maintain configuration and support for the job scheduler and audit trail tool; experience with HelpSystems ROBOT Scheduler a plus.
- Actively promotes safety rules and awareness. Demonstrates good safety practices at all times including the appropriate use of protective equipment. Reports and takes initiative to correct safety & environmental hazards.
- Actively demonstrates the Lantheus values of accountability, quality, efficiency, customer service, collaboration and safety.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 -8 years of related experience
- Strong experience in an iSeries environment
- Demonstrates proficient skills in writing requirements documents, functional specifications and prototyping new features or enhanced capabilities; has a clear understanding of programming fundamentals.
- Familiar with programming concepts, specifically RPGLE, CLLE, SQL, HTML
- Familiar with concepts required to support a regulated environment (GxP, ISO, EPA, SOX) is a plus
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including MS Project
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Maintain current knowledge of, and ensure all work activities are conducted in compliance with the full range of internal and external systems, technology, regulatory requirements and related policies and procedures.
- Detail oriented, self starter with a strong emphasis on teamwork, timeliness, and quality of work.
- Knowledge/experience working with other applications is a plus. These include: Trax Logistics, Infinium, Maximo, Esker, ADP, Data Thread and Vertex.
Lantheus Medical Imaging is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.