Commercial Business Systems Analyst
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for patients with debilitating rare diseases.
At Aegerion, we believe that our employees are our strongest asset. We strive to recruit high performing, best-in-class candidates who possess a proven track record of success. We seek candidates who are patient-centric, passionate, entrepreneurial-minded, and interested in joining a high caliber and collaborative team. Our culture offers a kind, energetic, high-growth, and fun environment that provides an unmatched opportunity for individual contribution and development. We emphasize the ability to make an indelible difference within the organization and in the lives of our patients. Aegerion’s headquarters are in Cambridge, MA, and the company trades on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the ticker: AEGR.
Note to recruitment agencies: While Aegerion is hiring for several key positions, we are not accepting candidate referrals from any agencies or recruiters at this time. Any resumes received from search firms and/or individual recruiters will be considered unsolicited.
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minorities/Females/Disabilities/Veterans
Maximize efficiency and effectiveness of Aegerion’s Global Commercial organization by providing leading edge Information Technology enablement. In partnership with Customer Care, Sales and Marketing teams to define the overall business systems and reporting plans and tactics which drive patient care management.
Our core operating and reporting environment includes Salesforce.com and Veeva CRM. The underlying strategy is to leverage Software-as-a-Service solution whenever possible. The core data warehouse is provided as a SaaS solution. Jaspersoft and related tools are used for generating reports.
- Provide administration and system enhancements to our Salesforce Service Cloud and Veeva CRM platform
- Create reports, dashboards and adhoc data analysis sourcing Salesforce and our data warehouse using the BI tool Jaspersoft
- Provide workflow support for our Veeva Vault regulated content management system
- Work with business partners to document business processes and system requirements
- Monitor project milestones and communicate project progress to management
- Work with business partners to define the SLA which will be met for system enhancements
- Ensure that SLA for supported systems is met through collaboration with internal and external support organizations
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Experience in developing and managing external business partner relationships
- Experience in implementing and maintaining production IT solutions
- Demonstrated successful track record of implementing and supporting Salesforce.com and reporting systems
- Experience and comfort within the Salesforce technical environment including Apex triggers and Data Loader, Workflows, Email Templates, Validation & Sharing Rules, Roles, Profiles, dependent pick lists, Reports and Dashboards
- Data Management and relational database design like data formats, joins, ETL, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong project and resource management
- Skilled in business process mapping
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Experience working within a cloud-based environment using SAML Single Sign-On
- End user training
- Able to manage multiple activities
- Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Service Cloud (Salesforce.com)
- Veeva CRM & Veeva Vault
- Case Management and Customer Relationship Management systems
- Business Analytics & Visualization Solutions
- Computer-based training development
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources in care of email@example.com