Manager of Sales Analysis and CRM
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for patients with debilitating rare diseases.
At Aegerion, we believe that our employees are our strongest asset. We strive to recruit high performing, best-in-class candidates who possess a proven track record of success. We seek candidates who are patient-centric, passionate, entrepreneurial-minded, and interested in joining a high caliber and collaborative team. Our culture offers a kind, energetic, high-growth, and fun environment that provides an unmatched opportunity for individual contribution and development. We emphasize the ability to make an indelible difference within the organization and in the lives of our patients. Aegerion’s headquarters are in Cambridge, MA, and the company trades on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the ticker: AEGR.
Note to recruitment agencies: While Aegerion is hiring for several key positions, we are not accepting candidate referrals from any agencies or recruiters at this time. Any resumes received from search firms and/or individual recruiters will be considered unsolicited.
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minorities/Females/Disabilities/Veterans.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the Manager of Sales Analysis & CRM will be a key member of the commercial team, with a primary focus of supporting the customer facing roles. In this position, the incumbent will support the sales strategy by providing actionable data analysis and reporting, as well as administering the CRM, incentive plans, and other processes such as master data management, territory alignments, etc…
- Provide report and data support for customer facing roles and internal users
- Assist in the development of standard reports and dashboards
- Perform analysis to uncover opportunities and provide insights concerning KPI’s
- Key player in the CRM design and ongoing maintenance of the system
- In-house expert on the function and configuration of the CRM system
- Provide training support for the customer facing roles
- Key participant in the design and implementation of a data-marting capability
- Key participant in the development of incentive plans and contests
- Administer the quarterly IC payment process
- Maintain the zip code based territory alignment and oversee the MDM process to ensure reporting consistency
- Partner within the commercial team as well as other areas of the organization, especially IT
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industries, experience in an orphan drug or specialty care a plus
- Advance computer skills – Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical data and data process flows
- Proven experience with CRM technologies, such as SalesForce.com
- Sales incentive planning & administrative expertise
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills required
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources in care of email@example.com