Senior Administrative Assistant Medical/Clinical/Regulatory
Senior Administrative Assistant
This person will provide administrative support to the clinical, medical and regulatory departments. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handles details of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Collects or prepares information for use in discussions/meetings.
- May prepare presentation materials.
- Maintains databases and files.
- May track incoming and outgoing clinical and regulatory documents and updates for investigator sites.
- Responsible for providing administrative support department executives.
- Coordinates internal and external company meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Other Administrative duties related to the position.
- 4+ year’s executive administrative support in Biotech/Pharma/Clinical setting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent communications skills, detail oriented, team-player.
- Experience working in clinical/medical environment
- Familiarity working with clinical, regulatory or medical information
- Excellent Communications sills (written and verbal)
- Good organizational skills
- Experience working with Senior Staff member and multiple departments
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel. PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a faced pace environment
- Team Player
- BA/BS in Business Administration