Safety Partners is looking for a self-starting individual capable of managing multiple tasks and responsibilities, comfortable proactively and independently solving problems, who is highly professional with a positive attitude.
The Office Coordinator will report directly to the Manager of Operations & Technology, and provide administrative support to members of the Management and Executive Management team.
This is a part-time/hourly role, up to 20 hours per week, ideally 2 - 4 hours Monday through Friday.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Maintain office supplies inventory and order as needed
- Create and maintain files
- Maintain contact lists for office staff, clients and vendors
- Monitor and maintain internal tracking systems
- Setup web-based training registrants
- Assist with event coordination
- Basic social media tasks such as posting for events, classes and tradeshows
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, exhibit a high degree of professionalism and be capable of interacting with all levels of staff appropriately
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic social media knowledge (Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Proactive and resourceful
Located in Bedford, MA; Safety Partners (www.safetypartnersinc.com) delivers hands-on workplace safety and compliance services that effectively address the environmental health and safety requirements of life science and lab-based companies. Since 1992, more than 300 life science and technology firms throughout New England have trusted Safety Partners to deliver customized best-in-class safety programs, training and permitting.
In 2007, Safety Partners was recognized as one of the 25 Best Small Companies by Working Mother magazine, and we maintain our commitment to always be respectful and supportive. We offer a flexible work environment that enables our colleagues to strike a healthy balance between family and work responsibilities, as well as personal and career development.
For more information or to apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include the word “Office Coordinator” in the subject line)
no phone calls, please