Our client has a fantastic opportunity available for an Associate Scientist in Peptide Chemistry. You will have the opportunity to join a team of dedicated Scientists in order to support lead optimization efforts by synthesizing and purifying target peptides.
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Synthesis and modification of peptides
- Purification of peptides by use of prep chromatography
- Analysis of Peptides by use of HPLC and LC-MS
The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following requirements:
- BS in Chemistry or related field
- At least 2 years of directly related experience with peptides
- Knowledge of both solid and solution phase methods
- Experience with automated peptide synthesizers and prep HPLC
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, apply today!
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested to become part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each StratAcuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional scientists and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a StratAcuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
StratAcuity, CHEMISTRY IS EVERYTHING.