Sr. Manager/Assoc Dir, Global Medical Affairs Edu & Training
The Senior Manager, Global Medical Affairs (GMA) Education and Training is responsible for identifying the learning needs of the global oncology team, developing training curricula and training plans, on boarding new global oncology employees, conducting oncology disease and product training programs, and as well as developing and implementing scientific and professional development education programs for internal Millennium and Takeda Medical Affairs employees so that Medical Affairs personnel at the global, regional, and LOC levels are equipped to perform their roles in support of oncology team goals and objectives. The position also collaborates with GMA Clinical Medical Directors, Legal, Regulatory Affairs, and the GMA Leadership to ensure that programs and materials are accurate, compliant, and address GMA strategic imperatives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
GMA Medical/ Scientific Education:
-This position conducts learning needs assessments of global, regional, and local Oncology Medical Affairs personnel to determine training needs and priorities.
* Collaborates with appropriate global, regional and local stakeholders to identify needs
* Prioritize needs according to GMA oncology priorities o Monitor changing learning needs of the Oncology Medical Affairs organization
-This position develops training strategy for oncology products and diseases in collaboration with Medical Directors, molecule teams, and regional leadership
* Based on overall product strategy and priorities, develop programs in collaboration with stakeholders that address identified learning needs.
* Creates molecule-specific training plans and facilitates both virtual and face-to-face training programs
* Monitor changing Global Medical Affairs strategy to ensure training strategy remains relevant.
-This position develops materials used in internal medical/ scientific education and MSL activities:
* Develops materials used in Medical Affairs education including molecule resource kits, Q&A documents, and slide decks
* Submits materials for legal/regulatory review
* Updates materials at regular intervals to ensure timely data updates and version control
* Distributes materials to intended audience
* Liaises with vendors when applicable
-This position designs and implements education programs for new clinical data and medical/ scientific topics according to GMA strategic imperatives:
* Develops education plans incorporating a variety of different learning methods, consistent with adult learning principles
* Collaborates with subject matter experts to develop accurate and relevant content
* Plans program logistics including selecting venue, liaising with speakers, initiating external speaker agreements, identifying audiovisual needs and collaborating with Meeting Planning as appropriate
* Evaluates programs and incorporates feedback into future scientific programs
* Onboarding and Professional Development Training: In collaboration with Associate Director, Medical Communications and in collaboration with Quality Assurance and functional leaders, this position is responsible for developing and implementing onboarding and professional development training programs:
* Develops training standards and functional curricula for Global Medical Affairs roles in collaboration with Quality Assurance and functional leaders o Develops and maintains onboarding tool kit materials
* Collaborates with hiring managers to develop tailored onboarding training plan for each new GMA employee
* Facilitates new hire training meetings as appropriate
* Liaises with vendors to conduct professional development training courses
Program Performance: Drives and tracks performance and ensures metrics are met
The position requires expertise in oncology therapeutics and prior industry experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, group facilitation and presentation skills are required. Prior curriculum development, educational outcome assessment and application of adult learning principles are required.
Also essential is:
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate and implement simultaneous projects within a complex global matrix environment,
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical information to a diverse audience,
* Proven experience cultivating and maintaining collaborative relationships across functions and departments.
Additional Qualifications: An advanced degree and previous experience in Global Medical Affairs or Clinical Development and in adult education is strongly preferred.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YnJpYW4uYnVycm93cy40ODM2My4zMTY3QG1waS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20