Sr. Clinical Data Manager
New England Research Institutes (NERI) was founded in 1986 and has grown to become a research organization with a global reputation for high-quality research, innovative thinking, and the use of state-of-the-science tools and techniques. NERI continues to be a leader in public health research, clinical trials management, epidemiology, and state of the art media and dissemination research.
NERI's uninterrupted growth and success has been driven by strong leadership, disciplined attention to scientific integrity, and its ability to attract and retain exceptionally talented staff members. The depth of experience, skill, and expertise that the entire NERI staff brings to each project is what sets NERI apart from other research organizations and is what continues to propel NERI through the 21st century.
We currently have an opening for a full time Sr. Clinical Data Manager. In that position, the Sr. Clinical Data Manager will:
- Oversee data management activities to ensure that the clinical trial team and statistical expectations are understood, timelines are met and communication remains open;
- Work cooperatively and constructively to develop effective solutions to operational data management problems. Monitor the quality of data management deliverable and track problems to resolution;
- Coordinate and supervise project staff involved in all data management activates/objectives within a study. Train staff and set project timelines for data management activities;
- Assist in the dissemination of results/findings and maintain communication patterns with physicians, hospital staff and study sponsors;
- Act as a liaison with all study members and other functional groups on all levels on technical requirement for database development and data quality within a study;
- Actively contribute to the review of working practices and data management SOP's and demonstrate GCDMP knowledge and practices.
- Bachelor degree in social,biological or computer science and 3-5 years of significant data management experience or a MPH and 2+ years of significant data management experience;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and monitor the quality of research data collected;
- Proven skills in a variety of data management software such as SAS and/or commercially available EDC/ CTMS systems;
- Excellent communication skills---both oral and written;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
NERI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and expression, age, disability, Vietnam era or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.