NERI provides a full range of health-related services as an independent CRO, and is a recognized worldwide leader in the fields of clinical research, epidemiology and health services/policy research. Founded in 1986, NERI has gained international recognition for its scientific expertise with pharmaceutical, biotechnology, biomaterial and medical device companies, as well as on-going federally-funded research. The company's work with private and public clients reflects high client satisfaction, substantial repeat business and a burgeoning reputation regarding our comprehensive CRO capabilities.
We currently have openings for 2 full- time Statistician II's. In these positions, the Statistician II will:
- Develop and implement statistical analysis plans and protocols jointly with a Sr. Statistician;
- Conduct collaborative QC work across a variety of public health and clinical trial projects;
- Provide statistical support for Phase III/IV trials (including DSMB, FDA and other clinical reports);
- Review statistical literature to determine appropriate analytic methods;
- Manage data and program tables/figures in a collaborative environment for academic manuscripts and/or clinical reports;
- Draft written summaries of analysis methods and results.
- Master's degree in Statistics or Biostatics with 3-5 relevant post-master's experience in data analysis of public health, clinical research or social sciences data;
- Demonstrated expertise in data analysis, statistical consulting/collaboration and technical writing;
- Ability to write sections of collaborative manuscripts and/or full papers;
- Proficiency in SAS or related statistical software;
- Excellent communication skills---both oral and written;
- Experience with psychometric validation, patient-reported outcomes, factor analysis and/or score creation is helpful, but not required.
If interested, please visit us at www.neriscience.com
NERI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and expression, age, disability, Vietnam era or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor. NERI is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.