Manager II/Senior Manager, Publications and Analytics
Manager II/Senior Manager, Publications and Analytics is responsible for publication planning and management of publication development for programs that are in phase 1 or higher. This position requires strong scientific and analytical background, preferably in life sciences, prior publication management experience, and strong project management skills. In addition, this position includes Medical Communications Molecule Lead role which requires leadership skills as well as ability to successfully navigate the company infrastructure. The person in this job is expected to perform well in teams and in matrix environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Medical Communications Molecule Lead oGMA Plan & budget oGMA meetings oScientific review and guidance oActive participation in cross-functional teams (e.g. brand team, project teams, etc) oPresentation to senior management oAlliance interaction (where applicable)
* Congress activity oCross-functional strategy team oIndividual task force leadership oIndividual task force participation oManage scientific exchange events as needed
* Publication management – early and late phase projects oPublication planning oLead cross-functional publication planning teams oPublication development oInteraction with the clinical research team and external authors oManage medical writing agency oCompliance oInput into the process development and refinement
Qualifications: Must demonstrate competency in the following areas:
* Scientific content knowledge and understanding
* Written and verbal communication
* Project management
* Publication management Education and/or Experience (including certificates, licenses, registrations):
* PhD, MD, PharmD or equivalent
* 3+ years experience
Takeda provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YnJpYW4uYnVycm93cy42MTc5Mi4zMTY3QG1waS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20