Key Job Responsibilities:
• Under the general guidance from the supervisor plan and execute development, transfer, validation and testing protocols.
• Document and archive analytical data.
• Evaluate results, draw and discuss conclusions with supervisor.
• Test process development samples.
• Write and review reports.
• Represent analytical development on multidisciplinary project teams.
• Engage in technical communications with customers.
• Assist supervisor in resolving technical problems.
• Continuously seeks suggestions on improvements of methods, techniques and analytical operations.
Job Knowledge Required:
• BS degree in chemistry, biology or other relevant disciplines
• 3 years of hands-on laboratory experience with BS degree or 2 years with MS degree
• Interpersonal skills to communicate with supervisor and peers efficiently
• Experience working in cGMP environmen
• Ability to work in rapidly evolving environment
• Ability to operate and evaluate results obtained from HPLC, HPLC-MS, GC, CGE, and UV-spectrophotometry.
*LCMS and HPLC experience is highly desired*