Global Charitable Contributions and Sponsorships Specialist
50% Business Process and Operational Excellence
* Oversee the Grants, Charitable Contributions and Sponsorships process and systems to ensure they are executed and operated in compliance with all relevant guidelines and with high quality.
* Continuously monitors for process and system efficiency, through operational reporting, direct observation, and client feedback to develop enhancements that improve effectiveness and efficiencies associated with processes and systems.
* Partner with the third party service provider(s) to develop and enhance solutions as needed.
* Prioritize system enhancements and oversee implementation. Coordinate system upgrades and business requirements across regions.
* Ensure end-users are properly trained on system functionality and process-related requirements, through delivery of formal hands-on training sessions.
* Serve as an operational subject matter expert to address questions, provide advice and/or recommendations.
* Conduct ad-hoc reviews of transactions to ensure that the required documents are submitted, approvals are completed correctly and exceptions are followed-up on and resolved, and activities are archived.
* Develop standard reporting procedures and review reports to ensure accuracy and compliance.
50% Business Systems Management
* Administer the global electronic approval system for Grants, Charitable Contributions and Sponsorship requests * Ensure end users are properly trained on system's functionality and process-related requirements, through delivery of formal hands-on training sessions
* Serve as a subject matter expert to address questions, provide advice and conduct ad-hoc training
* Identify systematic and process issues and concerns through direct observation, monitoring and client feedback, and partner with the third party service provider(s) to develop and implement solutions
* Continuously monitor transactions to ensure reviewers and approvers are appropriate, documents are reviewed on a timely basis, approvals are appropriately stamped and exceptions are followed-up on and resolved, and activities are archived
* Develop reports to prepare reconciliations for aggregate spend reporting, business analytics and exception reporting
* Coordinate system upgrades and business requirements across regions
Brave culture offers employees with diverse backgrounds the opportunity to enable those with life altering conditions to lead better lives
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Shire is committed to a diverse workforce. US Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 484-595-8400.
Please apply at: Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bXJlZ2FuLjYxMjA2LjMxNjdAc2hpcmUuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t