Microbiological Analytical Research Associate
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for anyone looking to make a meaningful contribution in science. Our client is an unbelievably promising clinical stage therapeutic company dedicated to developing drugs that will make a critical difference in patients’ lives. This company is already seeing breakthrough results in the clinic, so if you have the drive to work on a team of intellectually gifted scientists, and in an environment where your thoughts are heard keep reading.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Working with senior staff to develop, qualify and validate assays to monitor the process and release the product.
- Authoring assay SOPs and operating the assays to produce accurate, precise, trustworthy data.
- Qualify analytical instruments and transfer assays and information to internal groups and external partners.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- BS degree in biochemistry, microbiology, or related field
- 2-5 years relevant experience in assay development and transfer
- Microbiological assay experience: CFU, colony, and morphology
- Biochemical assay experience: protein, DNA, ELISA or enzymatic
- Experience with Microbiological instrumentation such as cytometry, image analysis, and colony picking preferred
- Familiarity with cGMP regulations preferred
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity. To learn more, apply today!
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested to become part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each StratAcuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional scientists and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a StratAcuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
StratAcuity, CHEMISTRY IS EVERYTHING.