Digital Marketing Manager
Our client, based just outside of Boston, is a publicly-traded, innovative health-care company that develops and markets a medical technology and point-of-care test that help patients and physicians better manage chronic pain, nerve diseases, and sleep disorders. They have a specific focus on a disease category that impacts millions of patients – a therapeutic area that is unfortunately on the rise. With recent FDA approval for a new over-the-counter device, the company is gearing up for a major OTC product launch and is making a significant investment in this area of the business. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. This is a newly-created role and will report to the Director of Consumer Marketing.
This is a very broad role that while strategic in nature, requires a tremendous amount of hands-on execution. You won’t be flying solo though. You will have access to agencies and other outside vendors on specific initiatives and for those, we are looking for someone who has exemplary project management skills. You will be the liaison between sales, marketing, product … and other key functions within the organization. You will be the go-to for all things digital, which includes:
- SEO, PPC, email marketing, digital advertising, content marketing, social media and mobile.
- Measurement and reporting.
- All things related to the web as well as mobile marketing capabilities.
- Digital Customer experience.
- Content development and management to optimize SEO and brand.
- Four plus years of digital experience, specifically Search Engine Marketing, web site management, project management and digital marketing. Consumer product experience ideal.
- Agency or smaller, fast-growth/entrepreneurial company experience preferred.
- Fanatical about measurement and tracking results as well as staying on the cutting-edge of the latest and greatest innovations in digital marketing.
- SEO and SEM experience with skills in Google Analytics and Adwords a top priority. Skills in email marketing, e-commerce, social media, mobile marketing, content management, web analytics, web site usability, are all highly desired.
- Proven communication and influencing skills – with colleagues, vendors and customers.
- Can gather and synthesize market trends and competitive intelligence and turn them into actionable inputs for key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a marketing-related field.